I always aim for my services to be inclusive and accessible. If you or your guests have particular needs I will be happy to work with you and any other suppliers involved to ensure everyone is able to be part of your ceremony.
I want you to know how much a ceremony will cost, with no hidden surprises. Because every ceremony is unique, it’s best for me to give a guide to costs here and suggest that you call me to discuss your plans. Additional costs might be needed to cover travel expenses if your venue is outside of my usual travel area, overnight accommodation, or to cover rehearsal time. My fees start from:
- Naming or welcome ceremony - £230
- Couple’s ceremony (wedding or partnership celebration, commitment ceremony) - £350
- Renewal of vows / anniversary celebration - £300
- Funeral or memorial service - £230
- Scattering / interment of ashes without a funeral ceremony - £100 (no charge if I conducted the funeral)
- Eulogy writing - £100.
To enable me to create a ceremony for you, I will need you to share contact details and personal information with me. I respect the importance of taking good care of this personal data. I have a Data Usage and Privacy Statement which sets out the kind of information that I will need from you, and how I will use it and safeguard it.
I will always respect the latest COVID 19 guidelines and will do everything I can to protect you, your family and friends as we plan for and take part in your ceremony.